Data & Phone Cabling
Solid infrastructure for better business communications
Here at Onsite Computing, we understand there’s more to hiring a professional data and phone cabling service than mere installation. Installing proper data and voice cabling is a must to ensure optimal performance from your network.
With Onsite Computing Data and Phone Cabling service, our team of experts will work with you to develop a project plan and comprehensive overall design to deliver a quality end solution.
Onsite Computing’s Data and Phone Cabling service has you covered with:
- Installation of copper and fiber optic cable for ultimate performance and reliability
- Installation of air-blown fiber systems
- Installation of wiring racks, cabinets and patch panels
- Cable certification and compliance testing for your peace of mind
- Structured cabling system design
- Development of bid specifications and RFP packages
- Planning, engineering and budgeting review
- Database development for cable management
- Construction plan review for EIA/TIA standard compliance
The advantages of using Data and Phone Cabling service include:
- Robust structure that supports the design, organization and maintenance of business and management procedures
- Increased data speed which boosts overall productivity
- Ease of relocating and expanding business operations for critical telephone and computer operations
- Flexibility in adjusting naturally to network infrastructure changes without business or workflow disruption
Whether you’re moving to a new location or upgrading the data and voice cabling in your business, you can count on our expert cablers to handle the right data cabling installation.