Save money, save space
Once upon a time, data was confined to expensive, bulky physical servers that took up huge amounts of office space. Today, thanks to innovation, technology has brought us virtualization, meaning space-eating infrastructure is now a thing of the past. And with Onsite Computing’s Virtualization solutions, we empower you to do more work with less hardware, and not to mention, maximize the value of your time and money.
Onsite Computing’s technicians are more than adept when it comes to virtualizing your servers, storage, desktops, operating systems, applications, and more. We can transform your in-house IT without any hassle.
The benefits of allocating your company’s resources to Virtualization include:
- Fewer physical servers are needed
- Reduced maintenance and operating costs
- Longer hardware refresh cycles
- Quicker and easier backup and disaster recovery
- More efficient IT infrastructure
- Ability to continue using legacy software (previous or outdated technology, methods, or computer systems)
- Enables the move to the cloud
- Instant offsite access to files and applications
- Less downtime and fewer unplanned outages
- Less time spent providing desk side support
- More efficient deployment of hardware and software installation and upgrades
- Increased security
Virtualization requires a substantial amount of consideration and well thought-out plan. You’ll first need to start with an in-depth assessment of your current virtual infrastructure to see how virtualization can optimize your processes and eventually benefit your business over the long-term. Luckily for you, our experts at Onsite Computing are here to help with all the nitty-gritty work!
Would you like a comprehensive assessment of your current environment to see how virtualization can be right for your business? Give us a call and we’ll work with you and help you make the most of a virtualization investment.