Protect one of your most important assets - your reputation
Imagine what could happen if your network was compromised and the sensitive and confidential information you keep about your customers – financial and credit card information, order history, client lists, legal documents, account numbers, trade secrets, email exchanges, etc. – goes to misuse and unlawful disclosure?
There are many horror stories about how a network security breach not only severely damaged small and medium-sized business owners with financial and property losses; it has also seriously impacted the customers who entrusted their personal information to these companies.
This is why all of your computer systems need to have network security implemented in order to prevent industry sabotage and espionage. Bear in mind that it’s not just about having antivirus protection, web filters, or a firewall; it’s more about the systems and processes done on a DAILY basis to protect your information.
At Onsite Computing, we’ll offer you the right mix of network security measures and technologies for your business, and make sure your systems are secure and up-to-date on a daily basis. We’re here to help you achieve your business objectives and protect your reputation.
A custom-designed Network Security plan from us includes solutions for:
- Acceptable use - to specify what types of network activities are allowed and which ones are prohibited
- Email and communications - to help minimize problems from emails and attachments
- Antivirus - to help protect your network against threats like viruses, worms, and Trojan horses
- Identity - to help safeguard the network from unauthorized users
- Password - to help your employees select strong passwords and protect them
- Encryption - to provide guidance on using encryption technology and protect network data
Schedule a free network security consultation with us so we can help you achieve your business objectives and protect your integrity.